Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PYM Rocks!

I grew up being part of an organization in a church. I’ve learned a lot since I became part of a youth organization in Our Lady of Grace Parish in Caloocan. It was called Parish Youth Ministry or PYM for short. :) I joined PYM when I was in high school and it really changed the whole me. I met new friends that became a precious gem for me. No one can replace them in my heart and a part of me won’t be complete without them and our memories together. After not seeing each other for 5 years, I planned a mini reunion and contacted them if they willing to have to. From the date, place, who’ll be joining and their schedule up to the last minute of changing of time. Finally, the most awaited day came! Yey!.
July 30, 2011 @ Giligan’s Trinoma
 The whole gang. L-R. Jeylyn, Anton,Shem,Alpha,Rolly,Ehds,Shy,Me,Alyona,Ahnie,Marie and Rocky
Some of them told me that they’re coming unfortunately they didn’t come. :( The call time was 7 pm as I instructed but I’m LATE! Sori naman nagkulot pa eh. lolz I made a reservation but then, we still waited for almost an hours. Gawd! So, your lola here as the organizer were very STRESS at that moment. Finally after 10 jurassic years, nakapasok na din kami and started to have our orders. We are all hungry that time and we’re still waiting for Marie and Alvin. When they arrived, Kuya Rocky lead the prayer before meal. :)) How religious we are right?
Teacher Rocky.—Gutom na yan kaya ganyan na itsura nya. hehe
After we ATE. Hindi halatang gutom sila. haha
While we’re still waiting to have a place outside to start our night, nagkatuwaan kaming magkaroon ng attendance like what we always did during our meetings before. Si Ate Shy ang pasimuno. haha Here’s the evidence:
See?? How organize we are? lolz
Jeylyn and Anton ordered for a cocktail.
Weng-Weng Cocktails in Carafe with Jeylyn’s peace!
Shem’s and Alpha’s bottoms up! ^.^
Ate Ehdz and Kuya Rolly’s couples shot! <3
Kuya Rocky took the photos.
And finally after the long wait, we went outside to start the night!
Shem,Shy,Me and Alyona
Blurd shot. :((
Nexttime, BAWAL yung kagaya niya ha? haha Star of the Night!
Margarita Shot :)
Since there’s a band that night, they’re inviting the audience to jam with them and of course, papatalo ba kami? Syempre hindi! Talented yata ang PYM. Teacher Rocky rocks the stage of Giligan’s! He sang, I’ll be over you. :)
Damang Dama nya ang kanyang pag-awit.hihihi
We’re so proud of Teacher Rocky! Clap! Clap! Clap!
Take a look at some of our photos:
My mortal enemy that night. hahahaha
Hindi naman akong masaya dito? Hmm. Sino kaya katext ko? yay!
Natapos ang gabing iyon ng puno ng tawanan, asaran, biruan, kantahan, kwentuhan at isang gabing punong puno ng mga masasarap na alaala.Our group pics bago kami maghiwa-hiwalay muli.
Wacky shot!
See those happy faces? :))
Thank you so much guys! You rock! :)) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment