Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Incomplete :(


People see me as a happy person. Maybe because the way I laugh like there is no tomorrow or the way I crack a joke and make them happy. But what they did not know is how much I want to feel the real happiness that I’m longing for a long time.:( I feel so wasted and empty. It feels like I don’t have the chance to be happy.I’m surrounded of people who is happily married, people who already found their special someone and its not that easy coz I really feel sorry for myself. :((
Some of them keep on telling me that “Its OK,you’re still young and who knows one day you’ll find the one for you”.Its easy for them to say that coz they were not under my shoe and its hard for me to accept that out of a million people here on earth-I’m still single. I’m still hoping that one day when I wake up Ill find my ONE GREAT LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment