Sunday, June 19, 2011

God's Greatest Gift

  I am so blessed for having my Mom in my life as well as my siblings. She is my lucky charm and precious gem as well.  
            Being a mother is the toughest job in this world. No day off, no overtime pay and most especially no retirement. From the day that they carry us on their womb, for an hour to a day in labor room and a breath taking moment when we finally born. I'st just the start of those sacrifices they have encountered since they began to be a mother. As we grow older, she is always there to support and guide us in every decision that we make.
            My mom is my life. No one can replace her in my heart no matter what happen. I still remember when I was a little girl, they keep on telling me “Oh you really look like your mom”. Then one day, back in my teenage days, others will ask if she is my sister and I cannot help myself but to laugh without answering them. Hahaha She’s a good provider too. She makes sure that she can give us what we want as long as she can. My mom is always there for us to support us in our chosen path. She raised us on her own. Never in my life that I heard, my mom telling us the she is tired and wants to quit instead she decided to go to other country to give us a better life. But sometimes we do have misunderstandings and I know she was hurt with those word’s I've said but still she always forgive me no matter what mistakes I did and keep on telling me “alam mo jian, mas mahal kita kesa sa mga kapatid mo”. I feel so guilty every time I remembered those days that I have been selfish and sarcastic to her.
            Mom, I just want to say thank you for being a good mother to us in your own way. I feel so sorry for not being a good daughter to you. However, you will always be number one in my heart. I love you and I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment