Friday, June 24, 2011

Things I've memorized when I'm riding a bus

I'm living in Bulacan while I'm working in Quezon City and I go home everyday riding a provincial bus. For the past one year that I've been doing this routine Bulacan-Q.C. and vice versa I've already memorized the spiel of the vendors when they were inside the bus selling their products. Here are some of those spiel:




  1. Ah tubig, tubig mam/sir 10 pesos lang malamig nagyeyelo (and when you buy it they'll give you a bottle of ice not water and it's annoying)
  2. Munchkins po mam, bili na kayo ng may makain sa byahe 
  3. mane, mane, mane (that's how they pronounce it) bili na kayong mane mainit pa bagong luto malutong (I bought it once 'coz of the aroma that will cause you to crave unfortunately I was a bit disappointed because they'd mixed it with luma at makunat)
Those are some of their spiel and sometimes it's really annoying but once in a while they've made smile. :-)
It's part of being a Filipino, you'll do everything just to earned money and I salute them. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment