Friday, June 17, 2011

I Love Weddings!

As I grew up and see the real world especially the idea of getting married and having your own family gave me an idea not to get married. Yes, you read it right. Before, I don’t believe in marriage for one reason. Why spending thousands of money for your dream wedding where in the end you’ll end up separated. That’s how I see marriage before, but then one day I changed my mind and here’s the story behind it.

One day a good friend of mine asked me if it’s okay to substitute her as a wedding coordinator because she has an appointment that time. At first, I’m in doubt if I can make it since it’s my first time to have a wedding event. After a long conversation, finally I said yes. I don’t have any idea what does a wedding coordinator all about until that day came. I’m so excited since it’s my first wedding event. They taught me everything that I need to do and what else do I need to learn. Actually it’s kinda easy at the same time complicated because we want to give the client the best wedding they’re dreaming of. It’s not the first and last wedding I’ve been to, ‘cause after that, the REDAWN EVENTS team, trusted me and included me as part of their team. I’ve been to different weddings like Catholic, Iglesia ni Cristo and Christian weddings and learned different wedding ceremony. It inspired me a lot and somehow helped me to change my mind about the wrong idea of getting married. Starting that day, I’m dreaming of having my own wedding.

Every girls want to see their selves walking on aisle while playing their wedding song,wearing a wedding gown and holding a bouquet  of fresh flowers while saying “ I DO” in front of the man of their dreams. Even though I am not yet married, I can almost tell how does it feels likes as I’ve seen to some of our bride while preparing for the big day of their life. Some of them woke up early ‘cause of excitement, while others got so nervous when the wedding ceremony is about to begin. In short, it was a mixed emotion. J If you can see the happiness in their eyes, the smiles on their face probably you don’t need to be a bride for you to understand how does it feels.

All I can say is no matter how simple or elegant the wedding is, it is unique on their own way and the love story behind it. ♥
I love being wedding coordinator. It’s not the compensation I received; it’s more on the experience. It’s all PRICELESS. The entire effort is worthy. No matter how tiring it is, no matter how far the venue as long as you have the passion and you really loves what you are doing for sure you’ll succeed. J At the end of the day, you’ll find the great happiness in your heart and a very fulfilling moment in your life.♥♥♥
As of now, I already have my dream wedding and it was all set in my mind. All I have to do is to look for a GROOM. Hahahaha I know he’s on his way already. Lolz


Much love,
Jian ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment