Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I miss being a student :(

When I’m still a student, I really want to graduate so that I can go to work and earn money on my own. I’ve been working for almost 1 and half year and have my own money. But then, once in a while every time I saw a group of students, I suddenly miss the good old times when I’m also like them. I can see students everywhere. When I’m riding a bus and some of them fell asleep (even if they’re standing), reading books and I think they’re also memorizing some stuffs. I miss buying school supplies during new school year or semester and of course who’ll not gonna miss the long lines during enrollment right? Unless you were studying in a exclusive school but in my case I studied in a government school so expect a big numbers of enrollees every semester. Here are some of the good old days photos during my college days.



Teacher’s day!
while our Prof. was teaching haha
Finals in our Personality Development subject at Max’s restaurant
Enchanted Kingdom and Tagaytay Trip!
…Graduation Day!! woot woot!
with our favorite Prof. Deane (at my left side)
tadahhh! My ultimate college crush! Basketball varsity! Kenneth Reyes! woot woot!
And while I’m looking for the other photos that I posted in Friendster, I found out that they reformat their site so all of my photos and notes and other stuff were gone! Fudge! I don’t have any copy of some of them! :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment