Saturday, July 30, 2011

My B.K. Expeience!! (Bagyong Kabayan)

July 29, 2011.
After how many months not seeing each other finally we’re back in our Friday habit.Since it’s friday, Me and Kat decided to go in our best friend’s house to sleep over. I waited for Kat and we ate first before heading off to our bff. I know that there’s a typhoon, but I didn’t expect what happened to us before we reached the house. Kat bought slippers with no reason, we just passed by in a slipper shop. (yaman di ba?) haha When we go outside the mall, a heavy rain welcome us! I’m still in doubt to bought slippers cause I just bought recently a slippers during Typhoon Juaning hahaha :-) But when I saw the road, my gawd! there’s a flood! I was forced to bought slippers since we don’t have a choice but to make lusong sa baha haha.Nakakaloka ang matinding alon ng baha, kinabog ang waves ng CAMSUR! haha When it’s about time to ride a jeepney,tinangay yung bagong biling tsinelas ni Kat hahahaha hindi maubos ang tawa ko! lolz.Know what she did? Tinawag nya yung mga barker to look for her another pair of slipper at binayaran nya! Here’s some of our photos when we got home! Yay! Our BAGYONG KABAYAN Experience!
I looked haggardo versoza! haha
basang basang pantalon
Kat. O diba, lumusong na sa baha red pa din ang lips haha
mga basang sisiw. haha :)))
nag mukhang basura ang doll shoes ko! Fudge!
END OF SHARING MY EXPERIENCE! Can’t forget this day! Off to bed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment